sinmotion

Emotional Reader

Lost in a book somewhere. Experiencing emotions.

On the Road
Jack Kerouac
A Heartbreaking Work of Staggering Genius
Dave Eggers
Jane Eyre
Michael Mason, Charlotte Brontë
A Game of Thrones (A Song of Ice and Fire #1)
George R.R. Martin, Roy Dotrice
Coda
Emma Trevayne
Blackout
Robison Wells
The Night Circus - Erin Morgenstern Ummm. This was amazing. This was magical. This was sometimes confusing, but an awesome ride nonetheless. That's really all guys. Ms. Mogenstern's debut is worth the hype IMO. :-)ETA:After thinking about this further, I felt like maybe I should do a little more explaining. But that's just it, I love this book and can't really put my love for it into words accurately. It was all about the experience I had while reading it. It was really quite special. It's all about the effing best circus in the history of circuses. That shit takes the f*cking cake for awesome attractions. I really want one of Mr. Theissen's clocks too! Did anyone else visualize the spectacular awesomeness of his engineering and creativity behind the instrument used to tell time? My god! I love Celia Bowen. She's probably my favorite protagonist/heroine this year. She's just badass. I loved the relationship both her and Marco grew to have. The fact that all the amazingness behind that magical circus ended up being a love letter to each other just really leaves me gasping in wonder. I wish I could take a stroll through his Ice Garden and Her Wishing Tree tent. Sigh. Ok, now that's really all folks. Go and read and indulge in the magic :-)